Saturday, October 25, 2008

I need to find an activity to occupy my time outside of studies.

So, some random thoughts. Was just looking through facebook. Some friends whom we used to hang out together a lot. That was.. wow 3 years back. We haven't been in contact since, but I was just thinking it'd be interesting to see where each of us are at now. Maybe even more so in a few years time. When we'd all be working.. and some may even be married. Haha. And we thought those days of hanging out would never end. We thought that was all there is. Which brings me to again being thankful for being here in Australia. Like how I've always wanted to study overseas for university, and though Australia was definitely not the first choice (that would be UK), I'm still glad it's working out nice. It's really broadened my horizons, if only a bit. The knowing that there is just so much more than studies. I've always said I want to explore and travel around Australia in my student days. And everyone always says, aiyah got 6 years la. Haha true, but 6 years will fly. the past 2 years have, at least. And I can only imagine it to be the same, if not faster. I've really got to do more stuff to make full use of this overseas experience! Like travel to many places around Australia. But got to balance spending parents' money with traveling/enjoying myself. Yup.

I always surprise myself how disjointed my prose ends up. Oh well, I won't bother reading back. Back to studies for now.